Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hunington Beach

What a blast to take my two favorite people to my favorite beach! Bill and I have gone with my parents a few times before, but this was the first time with David. He LOVED being outside and played in the sand (after discovering it didn't taste very good!). He learned how to dig holes, bury his feet, and fill buckets. He wasn't too fond of the water coming up at his feet, but then again, the water was a little cold at first touch!



I included a lot of pictures because I just couldn't narrow them down!


Loving the sand and being outside!


SuperAustin

Dandad with his boys


Dandad and Austin braved the waves!




The second cousins playing together!





Uncle Efrain riding a wave!


Cute Hayden!


Austin LOVED the water, the sand, playing in the sun... just about everything!


Dandad helping David get used to the water

Father and son LOVING the beach!





And that's it! We weren't there very long, but we had a blast! Next year will be quite an experience with a 6 month old in tow! Any suggestions???
Next up...more fun times at Grandma and Dandad's!

No comments: