Wednesday, August 5, 2009

We're Home!

We've been home for a few days and have been getting settled back in! We had a FABULOUS time in Arizona, but I must say, David has been very happy to be able to go outside again! It was just too hot to play outside during the day while we were there. Of course we missed the nice weather here and now it's back in the 90s! Oh well... Fall will come!

Here are more pictures of our trip. Videos will come, promise!

We had some friends over one night and David was playing outside with the hose.

He decided it would be more fun to play in his little pool, with the jet ski in it! Of course, the night wasn't complete without the sounds of the jet ski! He's become quit the little boy lately!

David and Grandma had so much fun playing in the morning. Here he is trying to put a lego man in a non-lego car! He's getting really good!

Climbing the stairs by the pool was one of his favorites.


Back at the beach, my stud going out for boogie boarding!


More to come, just wanted to get something out and let you all know that we are home!


On a personal note: I have not been sleeping well at all. Uggh. I fall asleep just fine, but then wake up at around 2-3 AM every morning and can't go back to sleep for at least 2 hours, sometimes longer. I know it has to do with pregnancy, so I might resort to taking a Tylenol PM (or at least half of one) before going to bed. I tried it while at my parent's house, but had really weird dreams! At this point, I'll take the dreams! Hence... a blog post at 4 AM!!

4 comments:

Gow_spot said...

oh bless your heart donnie!
and fyi- my doc said it is TOTALLY fine to take some benedryl to help sleep... i 'd check with your doc too- but she has told me that numerous times when i haven't been sleeping.

i guess it's GOd showing us that when #2 comes along and we aren't sleeping at night- that we can still make it thru the day. =)

hang in there.
miss you- looking forward to some more chats. will try you again today...

lovey ou

Jen said...

What about a half of a Unisom? I took one everyday while I was pregnant. Maybe that would help?

LarsensJourney said...

School is about to start so I was thinking about you. Lots of great pictures. Keep them coming. Hope all goes well with your pregnacy.

Stacie said...

try simply sleep - it is tylenol pm without the tylenol (if you aren't in pain you don't need the acetaminophen). it has been a life saver this pregnancy for me! - stace