Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Our Anniversary

Bill and I had the awesome privilege of spending our 2nd anniversary where we honeymooned: In Breckenridge, CO.  We were there for 3 days and loved every minute of it.  We went out for dinner on Tuesday (our anniversary) and for breakfast on Wednesday.  The rest of Wednesday was spent relaxing in the mountains.  I wasn't feeling well, so we just kicked back, took naps and read.  It was wonderful!  

This picture is from the night we went out!  It was the only picture we took!

Meanwhile, David spent 3 days with his Grandma and Papa!

They went to the mall and walked, although we're not sure who is taking who for a walk!

And they rested after yard work!


When we got back into town, I had a doctor's appointment.  So far, so good.  The heartbeat sounds strong (and fast...160!) and we're moving right along.  I'll have my first ultrasound the middle of August for my 20 week check.  We'll know more then, but not the sex!  We're going to be surprised again!

2 comments:

Gow_spot said...

you are a beauty queen donnie!

and i can't believe you are already at 20 weeks!
you are HALF WAY THERE!
way to go senorita!

love you

Stacie said...

can i make my prediction? loves to you friend! and happy anniversary!