Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Anniversary to my Best Friend

Two years ago today we were standing before family and friends, committing our lives and hearts to love, honor, and cherish each other.  



A lot has happened in 2 years!  We moved in together, barely adjusted to life as a married couple and God brought us a very big (although tiny) surprise!  

We now have 1 beautiful little boy and another baby on the way.


But more than all of that, I am overwhelmed by the blessings God has given us.  He has provided for us in ways we couldn't even have imagined.  He has given us a home to live in, a church to help us grow, and has strengthened each of us to better serve the other.

I am honored to be your wife, the mother of your children and your best friend!

Here's to another 2 years full of love, laughter and the blessings we are sure to receive from our God!

I love you!

1 comment:

Kelly(M&M) said...

Wow, that has been an eventful 2 years. :-) Congrats to a cute couple. You seem like a great match. I love catching up with you through your blog. You are an amazing example to me. Happy Anniversary and congrats on baby #2!