Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lake Arrowhead

We headed to Lake Arrowhead on Sunday. We went to the village to walk around and eat lunch at Papagayos. It was a BEAUTIFUL day and we were so thankful to get out of the heat for a day.

We tried to go to the Children's Museum (where I worked for 4 years through high school) but it had been replaced by a work out gym. I was more bummed than the boys were!

After lunch, we, of course, had to feed the ducks, as no trip to the village is complete without visiting the ducks!













Bill had been up there with me a few times, so it was surreal to now take David with us! I hope we are able to go up at least every few years in the future. Who knows, maybe we'll trade our time share week and be flat landers for a week at The North Bay Resort or Lake Arrowhead Chalets!


1 comment:

Gow_spot said...

i love it bgf!
thanks for posting the pix!

jake is HUGE! holy moly!

my fave is the pix of you and your man on the dock... sigh- makes me happy to picture ya'll up there.

looks like ya'll had a blast!
love you!