Friday, June 20, 2008

A Week of Milestones

David has had quite a week:
Monday: He turned one month old!

He is now into his newborn clothes because the preemie ones are too short for him. Of course, the newborn clothes are still huge on him width wise, but fit just fine length wise! The shorts (yes, those are shorts, not pants, we aren't encouraging the 'sagging' look) are preemie size and are huge in his waist and are too long. Oh well...they are just for show anyway!


Wednesday: "Should" have been his due date! He has gained 2 pounds 5 ounces since birth and now weighs a whooping 6 pounds, 8 ounces. He has gained 11 ounces since last Wednesday!

Friday: He turned 5 weeks old.
We bought a video camera a couple weeks ago and have been learning how to use it! Bill has been much better at it than me. Since David was up most of the night last night, Bill got him this morning and fed him so I could sleep a bit. I ended up sleeping until about noon! Thank you daddy! While I was sleeping, dad was having fun with the video camera. If you listen carefully, you'll be able to hear the airplane sounds from dad!


2 comments:

Carlee said...

Insanely precious.

Alice Robbins said...

I thought Bill sounded a bit more like an X-Wing. . . :) What a wonderful gift to me so far away. Thanks Bill and Donna! I can't wait to hold my nephew! D.C. :)