Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Grandma Joy Comes for a Visit!

Grandma Joy (Donna's mom) came June 10th for a 5 day visit to meet and cuddle with her newest grandson! Although this is her third grandson, she said it's like the first one every time! We were so thankful to have her here as she made meals for us to freeze, helped organize and sort through some boxes of 'stuff', and decorated our kitchen! But best of all, she hugged and kissed and cuddled David! We had a wonderful time and can't wait for her to come back. We are also anxiously waiting for Dandad's visit in July!
Here are some pictures of Grandma love (and one of three Bethel generations):




3 comments:

THE GTEAM said...

Nothing like Grandma lovin'!
And David is STILL one of the cutest babies I've ever seen!
:)Wendy

Gow_spot said...

donnie you look GREAT!
way to be a beautiful momma!

and I love how much hair David has!
Sally is jealous. =)

oh and she told me to tell you to tell David THANKS SOOO MUCH for the fun dress and bows! =)

super fun!

love you djbr!

acarol said...

I just found out last week about your beautiful new baby, and I didn't have your new e-mail address until I got it from Josh. I am so happy for you and David is BEAUTIFUL! God Bless you all.
Aunt Carol