Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Last Sunday was another one of our most precious moments with David as it was his and his daddy's first father's day! The proud pappa woke up smiling and is still as thrilled as can be! We went to church in the morning (Bill's parents came with us), then came home to some yummy lasagne made by Bill's mom. After lunch we just hung out and took naps! Our little man is a JOY.

3 Robbins generations.


Giving Daddy kisses!


Our family - yes, I felt as tired as I looked that day!


While growing up, Momma Joy used to make the Bethel kids heart shaped chocolate chip cookies for Valentine's Day. I decided to do the same for Father's Day with David's initials.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok your dad told me there were new pix on your website. Gabi and i got to see them - your baby looks wonderful, can't wait to meet him, Mr. David. By the way thanks for the head lock your dad followed through as requested. paybacks are you know what. GRRRRRR!!! My back is killing me. i am laying on the couch in pain. Seriously, we really really missed all of you. Really wished you could have made it. So proud that i can match Uncle Bills belly, but not quite. :)

Love Luis


Oh Billy don't worry your dad made up for you not being able to tease me, although i am sure you will find someway to make up for it. That is just how it has to be i guess. Your new arrival Is Gorgeous!! I wish i lived closer so i could hug and kiss him. We had a great time in Florida, and we wished you could have been there. Pass around the hugs for me!!

<3
Gabi

P.S. Don't forget, here's our email:
dad's is this: luis.krieger@kemin.com
musicmort33@gmail.com