Tuesday, August 11, 2009

BROB 2.0

We had our 20 week ultrasound for BROB 2.0 this afternoon! So far, all looks GREAT. The doctor was AWESOME and had been practicing for 40 years! Imagine the changes in technology he's seen!! WOW.

He was training a resident who was really sweet and told us all about what they were looking at. Based on the measurements, it looks like I may be further along than what my OB originally thought. Officially, my due date is Jan 1, but Bill and both figured it closer to Christmas. Looks like we were right!

I was told that because we are having kids so close together AND because David was early, my chance of going into labor early is a great possibility. So our plans are not to leave the Denver area from Thanksgiving on!

Based on the measurements, the doctors told us the baby weighs about 13 ounces!

We didn't find out what we are having and we aren't going to!!

Here's our little wonder:




He or she is a kicker! I've felt kicks for about 3 weeks now and Bill has even felt some! The doctors had a hard time getting pictures because he/she was moving around so much!

1 comment:

Alice Robbins said...

I am already in love with this little one! I am so glad to see 2.0's picture!