Monday, May 12, 2008

The Belly Points the Way!

No matter where I go, my belly leads the way (actually, it's more my belly button these days!)It's getting harder and harder to stand up after sitting, sit down after standing, and walking has become quite the chore! I can't believe I still have five weeks to go!


Due to swelling, I can no longer where any other shoes except my tennis shoes (thankfully, I have understanding bosses) and since my rings don't fit anymore, I've been wearing them on a necklace!


Medical update:
We had the first non-stress test on Friday. Our stubborn little one was sleepy and wouldn't move around, so weren't able to catch a shift in heart rate. We were told to get dinner and come back to the hospital through labor and delivery and have the test done again. So we met up with friends Casey, Bethany, and their little lady Bailey for dinner. We came back to the hospital around 7 and didn't leave until 10. So much for a 30 minute NON-stress test! There were a few other tests that the doctor wanted done. But in the end, all was fine and our baby was 'reactive', meaning his/her heart is doing just fine! We have another non-stress test tomorrow (Tuesday) and ultrasound to test amniotic fluid around the baby!

Thank you for your prayers!

Bill, Donna, and lil B-Rob

1 comment:

Carlee said...

Go belly! Point the way! I love it! Happy belated birthday! I actually remembered on your birthday, but, as always, failed to mention it. Glad your awesome hubby celebrated it fully! So thankful the first test went well. We will continue to pray for your little one.