Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bath Time!

David's first bath was the day he was born while he was in the NICU. Daddy got to help out and learn how to wash him carefully. I was still not feeling great, so I sat and watched! He didn't like being washed, but LOVED having the water pour over his head and belly! He's definately his daddy's (and DanDad's) boy!

After visiting with Chuck and Nicole, we gave him his first bath at home! I didn't want to make the water too hot, but I think I didn't make it hot enough. It got cold too fast and he wasn't as pleased this time with the water on him!


Here he is in daddy's arms after his bath!


Sweet little boy!


Daddy drying David off!


Playing with our little guy after his bath!


After that tough work, it was time for a nap!

2 comments:

Carlee said...

Man he is adorable. While mine were never that little, they were once that young. It TRULY, TRULY seems like yesterday that you lived below us (you know, literally) and Mckenna was that little. Remember how you had to find a way to get the dog hair out of our car so that Mckenna had a clean ride home? And now she GRADUATED kindergarten. Your comment cracked me up, I know, seriously, but what do you do? You kind of have to go, you know what I mean?

I check all the time to see new pictures of your sweet boy. I love the way they smell right after a bath--like they are fresh. Enjoy him, Donna. Enjoy and soak in every minute. He is so precious!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha OMG! I did the same thing to poor Shaun! ha ha ha Thankfully, he lived through it and still loves water. OBVIOUSLY. :) David's so precious and cute, Donna and Bill... we are so happy for you guys! I love checking and seeing the updates and all of the pictures... don't stop!!! LOVE YOU TONS!!!