Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Our Boys!

This is from the day we brought Liam home. The videos from Liam's first days and Christmas were just downloaded this week. I had accidently deleted these videos when I thought I was deleting pictures that I had just downloaded.

I was absolutely devastated.

But my awesome husband called Sony to see if there was anything we could do. We sent the camera in and they were able to retrieve all of our videos!!

We had so many in the batch of our little man's first couple weeks, the boys meeting for the first time, and Christmas.

THANK YOU SONY!


So here we go...this is a video of the boys meeting. Liam was born in the middle to flu season, so David wasn't able to come to the hospital to meet him. We got home just as David was waking up from his nap:


(if you get the blog posts through email, you will need to go to the blog website to watch the video)

2 comments:

Gow_spot said...

SOOO SOOOO SWEET!
oh my word i LOVE this video.
what a SWEET big brother.
and lil Liam so peaceful.... oh man. i love it!
and YEAH sony!!!
=)
miss you dear bgf.

Shelly Perkins said...

David is a great big brother. That is just a beautiful picture.