Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Glimpse of David

Our amazing first born will be 2 in May. We can't believe it. He is such an incredible blessing and can brighten the darkest of days with his giggle.

Just before this video was taken, I was trying to get Liam to smile. David thought it was hysterical for me to be saying 'boo' to Liam. So I had to get it on video.

Our little wonder... where to begin...

*He loves to run. Anywhere and everywhere he is running! His new favorite is to RUN down ramps. It makes us nervous, but what can you do?!?

*Things need to be in there place: He puts his toys away where they belong and gets frustrated when he can't (like putting books back on the book shelf-so we now have a basket to put books in that he is done with). He goes through the kitchen and closes the drawers and cupboards that I didn't close all the way.

*He's very 'spacial': He wants to see what will fit through holes and openings of different sizes and shapes.


*The bath is still one of his favorite places to play!

*His daddy is his best friend. I love watching them play and wrestle together.


*Like I said, his smile will light up the darkest day.

No comments: