Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Discovering Dirt

A week ago, we had a HUGE pile of snow covering our rose bushes.
This is all that is left!
David went out to play yesterday afternoon and instead of running around our deck,
he ventured down the stairs and discovered the dirt and mud left behind from the snow!





Once I finally put the camera down,
I remembered he had toys that would be great in the mud!

At last he found his way through the rose bushes to the bucket in the back (it holds our Dish Network!) and was putting mud in the bucket!

After the adventure in the dirt, we headed right for the bath tub!
He had dirt all over his hands, in his shoes and in his mouth!
Too much to just wipe down!

In baby news: I am now 33 weeks pregnant and very ready to be done! The first 30 weeks went by fast, but time is CRAWLING now that the end is near! Looking at pictures from 18 months ago, I'm about as big now as I was with David right before he was born. Bill's not ready to hear that!

I go in for a growth scan ultra sound on Thursday to check the baby's progress. At 33 weeks pregnant with David, the doctor's discovered that he had slowed down on his growth. They were going to take him early, but he came on his own. My doctor just wants to make sure this little one is doing OK! We will know more on Thursday afternoon!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Glad to hear you are doing well with this pregnancy. You need to post some pictures!!! I hope all is well at the growth check!