Friday, January 16, 2009

Uncle Ron and Aunt Gayle

A few weeks ago we drove out to Franktown (south and a little east of Denver) to see Bill's mom's cousin Ron and his wife Gayle.  Technically, I guess they'd be our cousins and David's, but aunt and uncle is more fun!

David loved playing with the xylophone!  We may need to get one!


Uncle Ron and Aunt Gayle use this car to take their grandkids to the park, the store, and other fun places.  David had fun borrowing it for his trip around the living room!



Ron and Gayle's son Ryan and his wife Amy will be visiting this weekend, so we will head out there again on Saturday afternoon.  After, of course, we make a trip to the airport to pick up:

GRANDMA AND DANDAD!

Yep, my parents are coming into town tomorrow!  We've been counting down the months, weeks, days and now hours!  We are very excited and I know they are too!  Dandad will be here until Wednesday (his birthday!) and Grandma will stay until Saturday!

YEAH!!

1 comment:

Alice Robbins said...

Grandma and Dandad should be there by now!!! Yippee!!! I am so glad that they get to share time with David and you guys. I am wishing I was there!

Love,
Alice