Friday, December 19, 2008

My Love

My Bill is amazing and incredible for so many reasons.  

But for today it's his PERSEVERANCE that gets me.

We decided in July that he should finish the 4 classes he needs for his degree.  He would be taking 2 classes in August (one night class and one online class) and 2 in September (one night class and one online).  Since these classes were set to end by October 1, we decided he would start the job at the church on October 1. 

One problem: One of the September classes wasn't offered until November.  So during the month of August, Bill worked full time and took 2 college classes.  He then took another class during September, started the church job in October and took his last class during November and December.  For the last 6 weeks he's been working full time at the high school, running the youth ministry at our church (with many weekend events), reading and writing papers for his class and all the while continuing to be the most incredible husband to me and father to David.

But now... it is finished.  He sent his final paper in on Sunday and received a A in the class.

PERSEVERANCE.  My husband doesn't give up.


I love you, sweetheart, and I'm so blessed to have YOU for my husband!
A new adventure awaits .... I'm sure of it!

3 comments:

Carlee said...

Way to go Bill! That is a great accomplishment and one that will serve you well for years to come. Congratulations!

THE GTEAM said...

Way to go, Bill! And, as a wife of a seminary student who also works full time, I know that a busy husband often means some extra work on the wife's part...so way to be a team!!
And I love that pic at the bottom. Too sweet.
:)Wendy

Walswicks said...

AWESOME BILL...way to go! And way to hang in there Donna :)

You're pictures are just too cute!
Praying you had a fabulous Christmas...
Barb