Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday, Bill

Yesterday was Bill's birthday!  We celebrated at his parents' house on Sunday with dinner and ice cream cake!  Here are some pictures of the fun day!

David had a hard time taking a nap in a new place, so daddy had the privilege of our little man sleeping in his arms. (so I opened the presents!)



Yesterday, David and I brought lunch to Bill at work and went with Bill to Dan's for the evening.  We had cookies and ice cream to celebrate!

Can I brag on my husband a bit?  

What an amazing man I get to call my husband and best friend!  His favorite place to be is at home playing and talking with us.  He works hard all day then goes to the church for more work.  Yet he makes time for us everyday and when he's home, he's here with us.  I love my husband and best friend and thank God daily for the gift he's given me in Bill.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOVE!

No comments: