Friday, October 31, 2008

Thursday and Friday in Arizona

David slept great in his crib, so we all woke up refreshed and ready for some fun with family and friends

THURSDAY

David on his bear rug from Grandma and Dandad
Grandma's boys and their animal rugs!
Before we came, Austin asked my mom if he could hold David when we got there (of course, he thought David was about the size of a banana!).  Grandma told him he could, but needed to be really careful.  Austin loved having David on his lap and gave him smooches at every opportunity.  David is lucky to have him as a big cousin!
Uncle Rich

The weather was BEAUTIFUL so the boys played baseball outside.
Austin swinging away!
Curran getting ready to hit the ball!

FRIDAY
David LOVED the strawberry shake at In 'n' Out!

When I was upstairs helping my mom, David woke up from his nap to hang out with Dad and watch TV on his bear rug!


Hanging out waiting for friends to arrive!


Andie and Lee and their family were my other family when I lived in Arizona.  I started out as the baby sitter for their 3 kiddos, but quickly turned to friend and sister.  They are missed GREATLY!  Bill and I took their boys to the mountains last winter and had a great time!


Shelly and her husband Scott worked with the youth group when Bill worked in Arizona.  We are great friends and are always thrilled to see them when we visit... Maybe they'll make it to Colorado this summer?!?

2 comments:

The Kilgore's said...

Donna how awesome to go see friends and family. I love your blog and I love seeing how David is growing up. He is such a handsome little guy. Can't wait to hear about your time with Laura.
Love,
Joanna

THE GTEAM said...

Love these pictures...he's growing EVEN CUTER with every week!! What a kissable little face!
:)Wendy