Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Our First Year in Pictures

We can't believe we've already been married a year! Sometimes it seems like much longer, as we have experienced so much together this year, and other times it seems like just yesterday. We have LOVED being married and are excited about this coming year with David as we grow as a couple and as a family!

July 7, 2007

Honeymoon


September

Easter

May-about a week before David was born

May 16,2008 - David Conrad Robbins!


May 22, 2008 - David comes home

June
July 7, 2008

5 comments:

Gow_spot said...

I LOVE IT!
and DANG GIRL.... YOU LOOK HOT!
can't believe you just had a baby and look how stinkin HOT you are in that last pix!
Bill-- do you have any clue what kind of a catch you got? =)

sigh- i miss ya donnie b -r.

just kicked sgeds hiney in cards and had chocolate chip cookies. wish you and david and bill too were here!

love ya and thanks for the BEAUTY pix!
you are a queen!
(seriously, no more princess days... you have become a queen!)
=)

love you DJBR

THE GTEAM said...

WOW- What a year! Happy (Belated) Anniversary!
:)Wendy

Carlee said...

One year. Wow, time really flies. I agree with Luara, you look fantastic!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome picture. Donna I think its great you are wearing the same dress. Simple marvelous.

Miss you two. Shelly

Jules said...

I love your family, I check up on you guys often. I am hoping maybe I can catch ya next time you come out to Cali!! I love ya!