Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Birthday, my love!

Today is Bill's birthday and
was complete with family
friends who are family
and silly boys with their BIG puppy!

We went to dinner with Bill's parents and some GREAT friends!
(Thanks for joining us Uncle Chuck, Aunt Colie, and Grandma Pat!)
We didn't get any pictures during dinner,
but when we got home,
the boys had a captive audience
and performed accordingly!!

Liam snuggling the big puppy!
Liam and Grandma

The big puppy was jumping out at David!
(with help from Daddy!)

That's our happy boy!


Liam and Papa
David named the big puppy, Kee-a
after his favorite dog, Keena!

I am so blessed to not only be married with 2 wonderful boys, but to be married to my best friend! Thank you, Bill, for being my perfect match and the best daddy our boys could need or want.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

(I tried to post a video, but there was an error...I'll try next time)

1 comment:

Alice Robbins said...

Wish I were there! Can't wait to be home!