Sunday, March 28, 2010

Snow Day!

OK...so remember the zoo pictures?
Beautiful day
Sunshine
Warm

Yeah... welcome to Colorado!
The next night it snowed
and snowed
and snowed
More than a foot!
(thankfully, Bill had a snow day!)
Of course, it's almost gone now...
just in time for another storm tonight!

(These pictures are actually from a snow storm last weekend)

Bill found a fireplace 'shovel' under our deck.
David helped daddy shovel.

Cute lil tushy!

You can't see them,
but he has
Lightening McQueen snow boots!
(thank you Craig's list!)

He was crying because he hates the vacuum
and I had turned it on inside!

With all this snow,
I am MORE THAN READY to
enjoy the warm AZ sunshine!
Don't get me wrong...
I really do like the snow and
I love living in Colorado!
But with 2 kiddos,
cabin fever creeps up quickly!

We will be with Grandma and Dandad tomorrow!
Come back for more pictures next week!

No comments: