Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sooo not in the mood!

I realize my blogs have minimal, at best!  I don't know why, I just haven't been in the mood to sit down at the computer and blog.  There are so many other things taking my time, energy, effort, and interest.  

For example, since David it almost 1, I figured now would be a good time to start his scrap book.  Yes, start.  Not work on or finish: START!  People say the first child gets the big baby book with all the information, pictures, and 'firsts'.  Well, maybe not in this house!  I have kept track of everything on a calender and have the blog to look back on the see the stories, progression, and 'firsts'!  So I guess I had better get going on the blogging then, huh!

OK...  I will.  Just overwhelmed with pictures right now.  Be patient as the next post will likely be from Easter!  

1 comment:

Walswicks said...

Don't worry my dear...our first had many attempts at having a baby book, calendar, scrapbook, videos, etc... all good intentions that never really came to fruition. Just keep on lovin' & squeezin' that lil' guy--that's the most important part. Take heart, you are an incredible, Godly mom for which David is extremely blessed!