Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Last of Nashville

The kids had a GREAT time hanging out together!  It was fun to see their personalities and just how different they are!  We also realized that we never want twins (sorry Grandma Joy)!  Since Gow wasn't working, we had 3 adults on 2 kids so one of us could make meals or clean up.  Well...Gow and Laura make meals and cleaned up.  They really let me just be mom this week and I am so thankful for it.  I don't know what we will do next time we get together when there's another peanut in the house (Laura's pregnant, not me!)


This picture cracks me up because you can really see the height difference between them.  Sally is only 3 weeks older, but probably has 3 inches or more on David!


I'm SURE there is a picture of Laura and me somewhere just like this one.  Where I'm not paying attention and she's making a funny face!
We had a BLAST and can't wait to get together again soon!  Hopefully next time it'll be all 4 adults and the kids.

Be praying for the Gowans - they are leaving Franklin in a couple weeks and moving to Chicago/Lake Geneva, WI area with Laura's family.  Gow is still waiting on a job, so they will settle with family until a job comes.

Thank you, Gowans, for an AMAZING week!

No comments: