Thursday, February 12, 2009

From David

Hi, this is David! You may think I'm not old enough to post my own blog, but I had to take matters into my own hands. My mom has been really busy, so I told her I would tell everyone what was going on with us!

My Grandma and Dandad bought me this outfit and I just love it! I also really like standing up!

Bath time is still my favorite place!
And I'm so smart I can read upside down!
OK...so SOMETIMES I just like to eat the books!
I'm starting to get hair!

I don't know what happened here...I'll have to talk with my agent about these kinds of pictures being out for the public to hold against me later!

I'm learning how to eat on my own. When my mom first gave me a cracker to eat, I wouldn't put it in my mouth. I put everything else in my mouth, but not food! Now, I put it in, but I just don't want to let it go! So I put my whole fist in my mouth and then lick the gram cracker until it's mushy! YUMMY!

I spent an evening with my Uncle Rich last week. He flew out to buy my mom and dad's car and then drove to back to California. I even got to wear my fire fighter jammies for the the first time, just for my Uncle!
And Yes...I am the coolest kid around!
Check back in a few days for a funny video of me! My mom and dad still laugh everytime they see it!

2 comments:

Walswicks said...

Love it, Love it, Love it!! What great pictures!

Gow_spot said...

oh david.
thank you sooo much for bloggin.
your momma must be really busy these days... that was super nice of you to do it for her. good boy!
i can NOT believe how much hair you have?! wow! how'd you do it?
can you tell sally jane your secret?
maybe it's cuz you spend so much time soaking in the tub?
i love love love the pix of you up close. you have amazing eyes! and are just adorable!

love you!
auntie yo yo