Monday, April 21, 2008

Mom and Dad Bethel Visit!

This from the end of March, but thought I'd show some pictures anyway! My parents came to visit over our Spring Break to see our place and hang out with us. We slept in, ate breakfast late, and just got to hang out together! My good friend Bethany had a baby shower for me that weekend and my mom was there to celebrate with us. I will post shower pictures when I get them! But for now, here are some pictures! I'm not good at taking pictures throughout the trip, so these were taken at the airport! I promise to get better!

Cute Momma Joy and Daddy Dan (Grandma and DanDad to the little one growing in me!). The next time we see them, we'll be parents!

Bill and I!

2 comments:

Alice Robbins said...

I have never seen my brother smile so much and so honestly! Thanks for putting it there! You are wonderful for him and will be a GREAT mom! Wish I could be there in June . . . but Dec. is not that far away!

Carlee said...

Hey Donna! Laura had her baby--that means your is just around the corner! I hope the excitement is mounting right along with the exhaustion and aching feet. can't wait to hear all about your journey into parenthood!