Monday, October 22, 2007

Our Wedding!

July 7, 2007
We had a WONDERFUL day making permanent our commitment to each other as those closest to us witnessed our vows. We are so thankful for the love and support so many friends and family showed us by praying for us and loving us through our single days, dating, engagement and now marriage.






First and foremost, our parents. WOW...what a blessing for both of us to grow up in households where God's love is not only taught, but shown daily. Our parents have shown us what it looks like to live a Godly marriage. And we are now blessed to have amazing in-laws who are cheering for us and praying for us through this journey.
Thank you Mom and Dad Robbins and Momma Joy and Dandad!! WE LOVE YOU!!



We also want to send out love and a HUGE thank you for those who stood up for us. We love each and every one of you and are so thankful for the unique roles you have played in our lives through the years! We love you guys and are looking forward to many more years of friendship!
Click on this link to view more wedding pictures. Thank you Mark for giving us amazing memories of our day! We love you (and Audrey and Hayden)http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=foij3dy.1up3ujg2&Uy=rsaupr&Ux=0

7 comments:

Colie said...

This is awesome, and I love the name... too cute. the blog looks great!

Alice Robbins said...

I am so glad to see you have a BLOG! Welcome to cyber world. Now you just have to figure out how to get to facebook! www.facebook.com

I miss you both very much! I will put your blog on my blog list!

Anonymous said...

Hey Donna! Thanks for giving me your blogsite! Now I can keep up with you. And hey, we might be related cuz my grandma's maiden was Robbins. Hmmm...somewhere far back probably! :)

Anyway, loved looking at your wedding pics. Looked like such a fun, happy day! Congratulations and God's blessings to you both!!

Beck (Mulks!)

Carlee said...

Wahoo! You look amazing. I need an address for you...

Anonymous said...

YAY! You have a blog!! Welcome to cyberspace! :o)

Hope to see you guys at Thanksgiving or Christmas or whenever we can!

Miss you TONS!!

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

I know this is hard to believe :), but I think this is the first blog I have ever written in! Love the name.

Dandad

Jenn said...

congrats Donna. I haven't seen you in years. God bless your marriage. What a journey!